Do you know who your business’s ideal prospects or buyer personas are? And if so, how much do you really know about them?
If you haven’t fully built out or developed accurate personas then it’s likely that your marketing campaigns are falling on deaf ears with zero to little engagement.
It doesn’t matter if you have beautiful designs or top-notch copy, if your campaign assets are not targeted to your ideal audience wants/needs then you will not break through the noise or capture prospective buyer’s attention.
If you want to have the best chance of getting attention from qualified prospects and convince them to buy from your company, then you’ll need to build out accurate buyer personas. By building out detailed buyer personas your company will be able to effectively drive content creation, sales follow-up, product development, customer service, and more.
Businesses that have implemented buyer personas within their marketing strategies have seen increases in ROI, and have developed a more informed understanding of their customers. The proof is in the data and stats:
- Using buyer personas in an email campaign improved open rate by 2x and clickthrough rate by 5x. – MLT Creative
- Using marketing personas made websites 2-5 times more effective and easier to use by targeted users. – HubSpot
- Personalized emails improve clickthrough rates by 14%, conversion rates by 10%, and drive 18 times more revenue than broadcast emails. – HubSpot
- 93% of companies who exceed lead and revenue goals segment their database by buyer persona.- Marketing Insider Group
Buyer personas, simply make sense. They’ll help you find and market to your best customers, but only when created accurately. Inaccurate buyer personas that are based on qualities that do not reflect your buyer’s true perspective can do more harm than good.
Not sure how to get started on building out correct buyer personas for your company? Check out our free Buyer Persona Guide + Template for beginners! This guide will walk you through the basics:
- What a buyer persona is
- Why buyer personas are important to your company
- How to effectively research your buyer personas
- How to build out your personas [FREE TEMPLATE INCLUDED]
- And finally, how to present them to your team
Grow Your Business with Buyer Personas
By developing these new audiences you’ll be able to improve your brand awareness, reach, increase qualified conversions, and promote loyalty through meaningful communication. Get started and download the free Buyer Persona Guide + Template to simplify this process and develop accurate, well-planned, detailed buyer personas that will knock the socks off your team or entire company!
If you need any help with your buyer persona research, strategy and content, we’re experts at creating impactful personas and marketing strategies with a track record of success. So know that we have your back! Contact us today to get started.