Content is the foundation of a successful inbound strategy. At its core, content marketing is the simple act of sharing useful, pertinent information with a defined audience, positioning the content provider as a thought leader in its industry.
Truly effective content marketing utilizes content of all types (blogs, eBooks, white papers, special offers) to nurture leads through each stage of the sales funnel. High-quality content will not only make it easier for a business to be found on search engines, but also strengthen the relationships between the brand and its existing customers.
What we can do:
1. Use buyer persona development and pre-existing analytics to determine the needs of your future customers.
2. Provide an in-depth keyword analysis to identify low-hanging keyword opportunities.
3. Generate a customized campaign strategy, outlining the appropriate deliverables for each stage of the sales cycle.
4. Create professionally designed eBooks and white papers.
5. Aid in the creation of blog posts and deliverables, either through direct copywriting or training.
6. Perform a content audit of your website, to help shape future ideas.
7. Integrate your content marketing into email and social media campaigns.