Whether it’s a hotdog-eating contest or your latest marketing initiative, success does feel good. And at Envision, we’re here to listen, build a strategy and provide creative solutions for your objectives. We’ve helped our clients enjoy the sweet feeling of success over the years by providing solid creative services from a marketing perspective, and we can help you achieve that too!
Check out some of our success stories and peruse through our online portfolio for samples of our latest work, (We’re pretty proud of our stuff!). While browsing our site, you may notice a food theme starting to develop. That’s because…we love food! And being the crazy foodies that we are, we have become heavily focused on the Food & Beverage industry.
And now, Sarah would like to share with you her list of all-time favorite foods. Sarah, take it away:
I’m Sarah and I don’t really enter hot-dog-eating contests (at least not yet) but I do really love to eat…a lot…at one time! Here’s a list of some of my favorite foods and restaurants here in Austin (Yummmmmm!):
- Sushi! – I still love Imperia most
- Fish tacos – Cabo Bobs & Fado’s
- Smoked Salmon
- Scallops – Trulucks
- Snow Crab
- Fish and Chips – Fado’s, Dog & Duck Pub
- Haggis – I’m Scottish after all!
- Vindaloo Curry
- Enchiladas Verde – Polvo’s & El Chile
- Fried Green Tomatoes – Dog & Duck Pub
- Breakfast Tacos – Taco Deli & Taco Cabana
- Buffalo anything!
- Spicy food
- Steak – Medium-Rare of course!
- Quizno’s – Classic Italian
- Lemon Pepper Wings – Wing Stop
- Veggie Burger – P. Terry’s
- Pizza!!! – East Side Pies
- Spicy Chicken Panini – Halcyon
Ok, you’ve heard my list. What’s yours? Comment below and tell me what some of your favorite foods are! I love trying new stuff and would love your suggestions!