The internet has revolutionized businesses around the globe, from small mom and pop stores to large-scale corporations. As technology advances, the pressure on businesses to create a professional and unique online presence is stronger than ever. If you are a business owner without a website, or if you have a website designed from a template, you could be costing yourself valuable business.
Your organization’s online presence is becoming an increasingly important factor when it comes to improving sales and customer base- that is why it is crucial to have a website customized to best fit your business. A successful business must form-fit their website to complement their brand, attract readers, and encourage meaningful engagement.
Although custom websites take time, patience, and technical knowledge, the results you get from customizing your website make the effort worth it.
5 Advantages of Custom Websites
- Increased Visibility – Customizing your previously template-made website is a great way to increase traffic. This is because whenever popular search engines like Google discover that your website is unique in terms of content, structure, and design, it gets moved up in the search rankings, increasing visibility and maximizing visits.
- Uniqueness – A custom website is your intellectual property. In other words, you can rest assured that there is absolutely no existing site that matches yours (legally). Having a unique look and design is one of the easiest ways to make your website stand out from the crowd.
- Complete Control of Website Structure – A custom website allows you to not only modify aesthetics, like the the colors, fonts, and layout, but also the functionality. Template-made websites inhibit you by only allowing you to control visual aspects of your site, whereas the functionality of the user interface and its various elements are left out of your control.
- Strategic Marketing Advantage – A customized website can be built around an existing marketing plan or play a part in the development of a completely new and effective one. For example, we build many of our our custom websites around the inbound marketing methodology.
- Affordable – Because of all of the advantages that come with custom websites, the amount of service providers offering custom web design is higher than ever. With a plethora of companies fighting for your business, prices have gotten extremely competitive, meaning you can get a high-quality, customized website for a reasonable price.
By choosing a customized website, you can focus on the most intricate details needed to showcase your company and brand. If you are thinking about adopting a custom website design, but don’t know where to start, consult a professional website design service or company.
When price is an issue, rather than providing a template, Envision Creative Group offers pre-designed packages (as well as an amazingly intuitive website builder); these packages only serve as a base-line for further development and design – vs. building a website from the ground up – assuring that each client receives a completely unique website.